In 1996, Ivan Misner published his masterpiece marketing book which contained numerous Slogans for Service Providers, doctors, salesmen, marketers, etc.
His book is titled: “Seven Second Marketing: How to Use Memory Hooks to Make You Instantly Stand Out in a Crowd”.
There, he shared with the readers quite a few creative slogans and mantras which he came across or helped to come up with.
In that amazing book, Ivan helps the reader to find the best slogan for a service provider company.
He also inspires those seeking the amazing tagline or strapline to better summarize their brand story.
I know the book is out of print, but I don’t want you to worry about that.
I’ve hand-picked the best slogans, punchlines and taglines for service providers ( or ‘memory-hooks’ as Ivan calls them).
Those taglines act as the perfect inspiration for a professional service provider to put to good use and use as his / her inspiration for even better slogans for service providers.
1. “For the little things that bug you, give me a call.” Pest control
2. “Painting the town, one house at a time.” Painting
3. “I spy for you.” P.I.
4. “Let us floor you.” Floor coverings
5. “We won’t steam you up.” Carpet cleaner.
6. “Don’t be caught with your data down.” PC networks
7. “We check your shorts.” Electrician
8. “If your hair is not coming to you, then you should come to me.” Hair saloon
9. “Opportunity doesn’t knock, it rings.” Telecoms
Best Marketing Tagelines / Slogans for Service Providers
10. “Try us before they try you.” Lawyer
11. “If you feel like shooting your relatives, call Photos by Tom.” Photographer
12. “You should be alarmed.” Security systems
13. “Reducing friction to a fraction when you take action.” Lube
14. “A roof done right is water-tight, but a roof done wrong won’t last that long.” Roofer
15. “We protect your money and your honey.” Alarm systems
16. “The creative guy with the creative tie.” Advertising
17. “How old you ARE is your business. How old you LOOK is mine.” Cosmetics
18. “We don’t cut corners — we clean them.” Cleaners
19. “If you think a professional is expensive, wait till you hire an amateur.”
20. “It’s better to advertise your products, than your business, for sale.” [Makes for a great slogan for internet marketing]
EXTRA Slogan: “We repair what your husband fixed.”
In his book, Ivan also listed hospital slogans punchlines and catchy health slogans. Those wellness slogans will appeal to those searching for doctor slogans. Some of those examples below are really funny medical slogans. The search for catchy mental health slogans is never complete without reading and tweeting some of those below:
Doctors Slogans / Slogans for Doctors
1. “Be true to your teeth or they will be false to you.” Dentist.
2. “May the floss be with you.” Dentist
3. “We will fill, drill, and bill as painlessly as possible.” Dentist
4. “We have miles of smiles.” Dentist
5. “Glad to see your back.” Chiropractor
Chiropractic Advertising Slogans / Chiropractic Slogans
6. “If your back is going out more than you do, you need to see me.” Chiropractor
7. “Come and see me, I want to get on your nerves.” Chiropractor
8. “From head to toe, inside out, that’s what’s your chiropractor cares about!” Chiropractor
9. “Don’t let your back cramp your style — let us helps restore that smile.” Chiropractor
10. “Come chew the fat with me.” Dietitian
1. “Columbus discovered America — but it was a woman who financed his trip.”
2. “Trading a penny for a dollar always makes more sense.”
3. “Do you want to save on Taxes? See me, or face the taxequences!”
4. “We do numbers so you don’t have to.”
5. “There is life after debt.”
6. “We save dollars and make sense for your business.”
7. “I have the tools at my command, to keep more money in your hand.”
8. “If you don’t want to retire, that’s your business. If you do want to retire, that’s our business.”
9. “Would you rather pay taxes on your interest, or earn interest on your taxes?”
10. “I’m the Dr. of dollars.”
Ivan also listed some of his favorite funny and creative sales slogans examples.
Slogans for Salesmen
1. “Buy a filter or be a filter.” Water & Air Filters
2. “We want to get you in hot water.” Hot Tubs
3. “We take care of your property properly, and don’t take your casualty casually.” Insurance
4. “My picture says a thousand words, so you do not have to.” Photographer
5. “Take pride in your ride.” Auto broker
6. “It it computes, we sell it. If it doesn’t, we fix it.” PC sales & repairs
7. “I put the ‘person’ in your personnel.” HR
8. “Silence at a discount.” Mufflers
9. “I sell the houses you put your home into.” Real Estate
10. “A business without a sign is a sign of no business.” Logos