In 1996, Ivan Misner published his masterpiece marketing book which contained numerous Slogans for Service Providers, Doctors, Salesmen, Marketers, and more.
His book is titled: “Seven Second Marketing: How to Use Memory Hooks to Make You Instantly Stand Out in a Crowd”.
There, he listed lots of creative slogans, taglines, mottos, and mantras which he came across or helped to come up with.
In his book, Ivan helped the reader to come up with the best slogan for any service provider company.
He also inspires those seeking the amazing tagline or strapline to better summarize their brand story.
I know the book is out of print, but I don’t want you to worry about that.
I’ve hand-picked the best slogans, punchlines and taglines for service providers ( or ‘memory-hooks’ as Ivan calls them).
1. “For the little things that bug you, give me a call.” -Pest control
2. “Painting the town, one house at a time.” -Painting
3. “I spy for you.” -P.I.
4. “Let us floor you.” -Floor coverings
5. “We won’t steam you up.” -Carpet cleaners
6. “Don’t be caught with your data down.” -PC networking
7. “We check your shorts.” -Electricians
8. “If your hair is not coming to you, then you should come to me.” -Hair saloons
9. “Opportunity doesn’t knock, it rings.” -Telecoms
Marketing Tagelines / Slogans for Service Providers:
10. “Try us before they try you.” -Lawyers
11. “If you feel like shooting your relatives, call Photos by Tom.” -Photographers
12. “You should be alarmed.” Security systems
13. “Reducing friction to a fraction when you take action.” -Lubes
14. “A roof done right is water-tight, but a roof done wrong won’t last that long.” -Roofers
15. “We protect your money and your honey.” -Alarm systems
16. “The creative guy with the creative tie.” -Advertising
17. “How old you ARE is your business. How old you LOOK is mine.” -Cosmetics
18. “We don’t cut corners — we clean them.” -Cleaners
19. “If you think a professional is expensive, wait till you hire an amateur.”
20. “It’s better to advertise your products, than your business, for sale.”
EXTRA Slogan: “We repair what your husband fixed.”
In his book, Ivan also listed hospital slogans, punchlines and catchy healthcare slogans.
Those wellness slogans will appeal to those searching for doctor slogans.
Some of those examples below are quite easy-to-remember medical slogans.
The search for catchy mental health slogans is never complete without reading some of those below:
Doctors Slogans | Slogans for Doctors | Slogans on Doctors
1. “Be true to your teeth or they will be false to you.” Dentist.
2. “May the floss be with you.” Dentist
3. “We will fill, drill, and bill as painlessly as possible.” Dentist
4. “We have miles of smiles.” Dentist
5. “Glad to see your back.” Chiropractor
Chiropractic Advertising Slogans | Chiropractic Slogans
6. “If your back is going out more than you do, you need to see me.” Chiropractor
7. “Come and see me, I want to get on your nerves.” Chiropractor
8. “From head to toe, inside out, that’s what’s your chiropractor cares about!” Chiropractor
9. “Don’t let your back cramp your style — let us helps restore that smile.” Chiropractor
10. “Come chew the fat with me.” Dietitian
Financial Slogans | Financial planners slogans
1. “Columbus discovered America — but it was a woman who financed his trip.”
2. “Trading a penny for a dollar always makes more sense.”
3. “Do you want to save on Taxes? See me, or face the taxequences!”
4. “We do numbers so you don’t have to.”
5. “There is life after debt.”
6. “We save dollars and make sense for your business.”
7. “I have the tools at my command, to keep more money in your hand.”
8. “If you don’t want to retire, that’s your business. If you do want to retire, that’s our business.”
9. “Would you rather pay taxes on your interest, or earn interest on your taxes?”
10. “I’m the Dr. of dollars.”
Ivan also listed some of his own favorite funny and creative sales slogans examples below:
Slogans for Salesmen
1. “Buy a filter or be a filter.” Water & Air Filters
2. “We want to get you in hot water.” Hot Tubs
3. “We take care of your property properly, and don’t take your casualty casually.” Insurance
4. “My picture says a thousand words, so you do not have to.” Photographer
5. “Take pride in your ride.” Auto broker
6. “If it computes, we sell it. If it doesn’t, we fix it.” PC sales & repairs
7. “I put the ‘person’ in your personnel.” HR
8. “Silence at a discount.” Mufflers
9. “I sell the houses you put your home into.” Real Estate
10. “A business without a sign is a sign of no business.” Logos
At its inception, Fox News/ was: “Fair and Balanced“, then changed to: “We Report. You Decide” in 2008, and in 2016 it changed to: “Most Watched, Most Trusted“.
But, what is a tagline?
The tagline is an explanation of what makes a brand different.
For example, Apple’s tagline is “Think Different.”
It emphasizes that the brand and its products excel at getting out of the ordinary.
Taglines should stand the test of time.
You don’t change your tagline easily or frequently.
And what is a slogan?
A slogan is an interesting phrase that seeks to catch the interest of potential customers, used in conjunction with advertising campaigns.
A slogan (aka mantra) is the heart and soul of your brand (Marrs, 2012).
Volvo chose Safety as the one word that describes its brand.
FedEx chose Overnight, Volkswagen chose Economy, while GM chose Utility.
Slogans are more flexible, they can change per product and over time.
A slogan can also be one word long, like major car brands: Volvo – safety, Volkswagen – economy, Mercedes – performance, Toyota – reliability, GM – utility.
The main reason for developing a slogan is to differentiate you from other professionals and competitors. It’s something your customers can remember and associate with you.
It’s unlikely that your slogan will be the only one in the whole world, but it can be that for your target audience.
Apple’s slogans are quite a lot…
…the famous slogan of Apple must be that for the first iPod;
“1,000 songs in your pocket.”
Or that slogan for the launch of the iPhone 6S…
“The only thing that’s changed is everything.”
Now, do you want another 150 Taglines & Slogans for Service Providers & others ?
If yes, then go ahead and download my free Slogans, Taglines, & Punchlines eBook here.
Keywords: motto for services, catchy slogans for service providers, slogans of telecom companies, service company slogans examples, Slogans for Service Providers.