“In this age of micro-blogging and two-second sound bites, almost no one has the attention span, or time, to read more than a few sentences.”
- Tim Frick, Author of Return to Engagement
About Wajeez, an Arabic word, means concise and short, conveying the meaning with the least number of words. Wajeez is all about business, motoring, tech, social media, travel and other industry verticals.
One of those Australians who has a tendency to pop up in various places around the world. He’s a writer and vagabond who recently took a vacation from traveling to study.
A Las Vegas resident with a specialty in digital marketing and content creation. A social media aficionado with an eye for the environment. She loves to write, and to make communities better for residents and better for business.
An Irish freelance writer, online marketer, web-developer and entrepreneur, who is also involved in many promising Start-ups. When he is not busy engaging with other Redditors, he is busy reading and writing.
Chief Editor @Wajeez.com and a veteran blogger, writer, and book author, working out of Dubai, UAE. My eBook titled: 101 Tips for People Moving to Dubai, is based on the experience I gained after working in UAE for over 13 years.
- January 18, 2010. Wajeez’ first post published!
- July 22, 2010. My post 6 Lessons that Nokia learned from Apple got over 700 unique pageviews in one day.
- Sept. 9, 2010. My post 5 Lessons I’ve learned from playing TF2 got over 1540 unique pageviews in one day. Long live TF2 fans!
- Dec 31, 2010. My 100th post was reached with Facebook, the Top Search Term in the US.
- Jan 19, 2011. Wajeez’s Alexa Traffic Rank went up to 976,610.
- Feb 2012, Alexa’s rank touched 620,000.
“Raouf has an insight seasoned with wisdom, in depth knowledge of culture, and the elusive instinct of success. This was a requirement when working with a culture and geography vaguely familiar to me. I have enjoyed working with Raouf, his communication has been timely and his quality of work has truly been quality.” – Ryan Hart, HartVentures.net