We ended up buying the Renault Captur 2016 model.
In this Renault Captur UAE Review, I’ll tell you how it happened.
It all started when then wife persuaded me to buy her a new car which should be a crossover. I had to put my foot down and say yes dear. Then we began short-listing cars based on budget, features, looks, safety, etc. We also researched online forums, manufacturers websites, pre-owned car reviews and such.
The criteria we gave highest ratings in our next car were:
1. Fuel; economy because I’m a casual tree hugger
2. Safety; because we want to live a little longer
3. Budget; because that holiday in Switzerland
4. Looks; because the status quo
5. Luxury; Features for passengers other than us