Kia Ora | Welcome Dear Kiwi Visitor,
I’ll tweak your content for more results
I’m Raouf Shabayek, a digital marketing and communications specialist, planing to migrate soon to New Zealand. I’ve been working in Dubai since 2001. (Feel free to check my Linkedin profile, and to connect with me!)
I wear many ‘digital marketing hats’: content creator, editor, marketing copywriter, online marketer, SEO web copywriter, and proof reader, all for the purpose of increasing sales and conversions, not winning a beauty contest.
I will review and audit your: website | online store | marketing and sales communications | landing page | email campaign | call to action (CTA) | content, etc.
I will inspect and review your: website, content, copy, text, newsletter… upfront, then send you a report of my findings and recommendations, then:
- If you DON’T like what you’ve received, you pay nothing and keep the list of recommendations. No strings attached.
- If you like what you’ve received,
I’ll charge you a one-time NZ$50,
paid via PayPal.
- If you like my recommendations and tweaks and needed me to implement them, I’ll charge NZ$35 per hour, paid via PayPal.
Now, how about reading some of my best blog posts:
- Writing Quick Press Releases
- Copywriting 101: How to Craft Amazing Content (with no experience)
- 7 Ways to Make Your Online Store More Social Friendly
- 10 Tips For a High Converting Landing Page
- Write Effective Email Marketing Campaigns