Here in this new series of posts I will quickly review products that I bought recently.
There will be no affiliate / commission / paid endorsements or the likes in this series.
This is my money and my free opinion about those products.
I would like to read your comment if you had a similar experience like or unlike mine.
XP-Pen Deco 01 Graphic Pen Tablet Quick Review
- Surprisingly good Chinese quality and sturdy build
- Costs 1/4 of the same Wacom offering the same features
- Excellent entry level Pen Tablet for casual Photoshop / Illustrator tinkering
- Battery-free Stylus | 8192 levels pressure | 8 programmable shortcut keys
- XP-Pen is a Chinese brand to respect, supported by a very good Store / Seller on Aliexpress.com
- I’m considering buying the XP-Pen Artist 12 during the 11-11 Aliexpress discounts
- Happy to have bought this Pen-Tablet for $56 mid 2019
Microsoft Wireless 3050 Desktop Keyboard + Mouse Quick Review
- Function keys are very tiny, including the Escape button.
- No LED indicator to reflect Caps Lock or Function Keys lock. Understand the power saving reason, but then expect more typos again.
- Keys are small in size. Expect many typos unless you have tiny fingers as well.
- When you type, strange noises comes out, as if loose parts inside the keyboard are rattling.
- Plastic feel. Doubt this keyboard will last long.
- Uses 2 AA batteries for both Keyboard + Mouse. I fear I will be changing those quite often.
- Mouse is heavy in weight (compared to others in the market).
- Mouse pointer is slow, even at maximum setting (shitty DPI).
- The included Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 first came out in 2009. This is an old model mouse. Stay away.
- Cartoon box says manufactured in 2015. That’s FOUR years old right from the start.
I regret choosing this keyboard. Last time to buy a Microsoft keyboard or mouse. Funny enough, Amazon Middle East (from which I ordered this Keyboard) refused to publish my review here!
More on the way. Need to upload photos 🙂