Brace yourself for some quick reviews of products that I bought myself (Mainly from Aliexpress.com).
There will be no links to affiliate / commission / paid endorsements or the likes in those reviews.
Those are products I bought with my own money. This allows me to share my unbiased personal opinions about those products.
I appreciate reading your comments if you had used a product(s) reviewed here.
Wowstick 1F Pro Mini Cordless Rechargeable Screwdriver – $37 April 2019
Fast, light, reliable, sturdy, will surprise you!
69 bits that nearly covers all mobiles and tablets so far
Stinky metal rust smell that remains till today!
Looks like a cheap knock-off and not the amazing original Xiaomi Wowstick!
XP-Pen Deco 01 Graphic Tablet Digital with Battery-free Stylus + 8 shortcut keys
- Surprisingly good Chinese quality and sturdy build
- Costs 1/3 of the same Wacom offering the same features
- Excellent entry level Pen Tablet for casual Photoshop / Illustrator tinkering
- Battery-free Stylus | 8192 levels pressure | 8 programmable shortcut keys
- XP-Pen is a Chinese brand to respect, supported by a very good Store / Seller on Aliexpress.com
- Happy to have bought this Pen-Tablet for $56 mid 2019
- I went ahead and ordered the Artist 12 Pro during the Black Friday discounts!
Microsoft Wireless 3050 Desktop Keyboard + Mouse
- Function keys are very tiny, including the Escape button.
- No LED indicator to reflect Caps Lock or Function Keys lock. Understand the power saving reason, but then expect more typos again.
- Keys are small in size. Expect many typos unless you have tiny fingers as well.
- When you type, strange noises comes out, as if loose parts inside the keyboard are rattling.
- Plastic feel. Doubt this keyboard will last long.
- Uses 2 AA batteries for both Keyboard + Mouse. I fear I will be changing those quite often.
- Mouse is heavy in weight (compared to others in the market).
- Mouse pointer is slow, even at maximum setting (shitty DPI).
- The included Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 first came out in 2009. This is an old model mouse. Stay away.
- Cartoon box says manufactured in 2015. That’s FOUR years old right from the start.
I regret choosing this keyboard. Last time to buy a Microsoft keyboard or mouse. Funny enough, Amazon Middle East (from which I ordered this Keyboard) refused to publish my review here!
More on the way. Need to upload photos 🙂